you and your sister are so cute. thanks for the offer on PS...I may just have to take you up on that. I was going to call you and see if you wanted to sit down and do a refresher on our photo class b/c I am having issues with my new lens.
I always love looking at your photography - you are so good! It's great to see your bros and sisters. I didn't know your parents divorced? Send me an email and we can chat. Your mom looked beautiful!
you and your sister are so cute. thanks for the offer on PS...I may just have to take you up on that. I was going to call you and see if you wanted to sit down and do a refresher on our photo class b/c I am having issues with my new lens.
ReplyDeleteYou two girls are just so cute!!! Love you both so much. Aunt Linda xoxo
ReplyDeleteI always love looking at your photography - you are so good! It's great to see your bros and sisters. I didn't know your parents divorced? Send me an email and we can chat. Your mom looked beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Britt, you're the best!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, hope you guys have a great time this week! cya!
sorry, all the davids are me! I totally just noticed that, like 6 posts in, k, bye
ReplyDelete