6.13.2009

So You Think You Can Dance?

I know that when many of you heard i was going to SYTYCD, you automatically thought i was trying out, but as a matter of fact, they do not allow prego woman to try out, i guess it's a liability... so i had to settle for just standing in the studio audience. :) Anyway... i reserved 4 tickets to the show and we left Monday night... Me, Rachel, Cami + Brittany. We had a blast, we talked all the way to LA and finally arrived at our hotel around 11:30 pm. The next morning we woke up and heading to the studio to stand in line. I was a little over parinoid that we would be at the back of the line, but we were actually the 1st in line! We waited for about 3 hours and then finally got out tickets marked... then we headed to the next waiting area... finally after waiting, i think, around 5 hours? We got to go inside. We were front and center in the second row. It was great, we had so much energy and were so pumped. We waited around a little more before the show started. Then the show started and it was great!!!! We saw all the coreographers, wade waved at me! And when they were giving tony and paris bad comments, i yelled out tony and he winked right at me! So if you watched you probably saw the wink! By the end of the show we were so tired, but drove home anyway... and made it home safe. I'm so glad we went and i'm so glad rach, cami + brit could come with me. Thanks ladies... let's do another trip soon!!!! DEFINATELY WORTH IT!!
Maybe we should go to the price is right next? Who else wants to go?

p.s. it's at the CBS studios, but airs on Fox...

6 comments:

Chase and Melissa said...

I am soooooooooooooooooo unbelievably jealous!! How in the world did you get tickets for a taping of the show?!?!? You must tell me the secret.... I love love LOVE SYTYCD. Oh Neil, oh Sabra, oh Chelsea (who totally should have won last year instead of that guy with braces who I honestly could care less about - what was his name...Joseph...joshua...something something). Anyway, I have to go!!!

Mom said...

Brittney, I'm so glad you had so much fun, you had a great group with you. I'm sure it was worth it.
mom

Parkinson Family said...

sounds like you guys had a great time!

Caleb, Nicole, and Tanner Zobrist said...

I totally want to go to the price is right if you guys go.

Kerry said...

I'm in next time... i'm already here! You guys are welcome to stay at my house!

Kathy's Boys said...

I forgot to ask you about SYTYCD. It sounds like it was fun. My sister in laws and I went to the Dr. Phil show last year and it was a blast. I love stuff like that.
I know if you get a group of 25 or more you are guaranteed tickets to Price is Right. Let's do it!! I
love Kate, she is such a doll. The reception was beautiful and turned out perfect. I'm glad Kathie can
relax now! Her and Ron should go on a little Honeymoon!