9.01.2009

Surprise!

I just have to start off by saying i have the BEST friends and family! They constantly amaze me! Last friday i was VERY surprised when i heard a knock at the door around noon... i opened it to find my friends yelling surprise and then telling me to go pack an overnight bag for a girls night and a baby shower (for me!) in St. George... I was in total shock... i was like, are you guys serious? They had plotted with Daniel, so he was already home (he told me we were going out for lunch while he was out running work errands). So i ran upstairs in total excitement packed a small bag and off we went.
The drive was fast with such good company... And on the way there they were telling me how they pulled this surprise off. Stacie had also called my mom a week or so before to let her know we were headed up there... She also called my brother's girlfriend, Carly, to arrange for us to get some tickets to Annie at Tuacahn (she works there). I still can't believe it. We had sooo much fun!
We got to St George and headed to the outlets, we know that Vegas has the better shopping, but they don't have a Downeast or a Shade... so we shopped. Then headed to 25 Main to eat some dinner, it was delicious! I love 25 Main, the decor, the atmosphere, the food, the cupcakes... and it helped that such good company was present.








Then back to Kristin's parents house to freshen up before the show. We then met my mom at Tuacahn and the show started. It was incredible! I loved the show... the actors, the sets, the story, the songs... EVERYTHING about it was great! After the show we took some photos and then went back to Kristin's parents house.







Brit and Sara headed back home that night and the rest of us stayed up and chatted for a while... I think i stayed up til about 2:30ish am... the other girls stayed up til about 5:45am! And in the morning we woke up and headed back home.

(i had to post the picture of the snuggie that we found at Kristin's parents... hilarious!)
It was such a great baby shower! Thanks ladies... really, i can't thank you enough for making me feel so special! I am so blessed to have such great people in my life! Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!
When's the next trip? :)

4 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

What a sweet group of friends you had, my dear! Friends are the best, aren't they? Your mom told me you had such a great time. Wish I could have been there. You look so cute pregnant! See you soon. Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxox

tothe4thfloor said...

what a fun trip and great friends! And you are so cute preggo. Love ya!

Parkinson Family said...

oh how fun! i still have never been to twenty five main

the Getschers said...

Aw, Brittney... you do such fun things and fun trips with your friends. That is SO fun! I keep checking your blog to see if you had the baby, I'm sure you're getting anxious! Good luck!!