8.01.2011

Preschool Grad.

The days are long... but the years are short.
-Gretchen Rubin

How true is this quote? I feel like just yesterday was Kate's first day of school. And now she graduated her 1st year of Preschool. She absolutely loves school, who wouldn't with Ms. Jamie and Ms. Holly as her teachers. They are awesome and i can't thank them enough for all the effort they put into teaching my baby (ahem, big girl).
Back in May (yes, i'm really behind) Kate had her Graduation, complete with the cap and gown. The program was so cute and included the pledge, songs, kid interviews (when asked 'what do you want to be when you grow up?' kate said "A PRINCESS!"), and receiving their diploma.
I may have cried a bit during the program. So proud of my girl. She did awesome!
















2 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

The years fly by! They start school -- you blink and they're graduating. Enjoy every second with your beautiful children. You are so blessed! Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxox

Melissa said...

She looks awesome in that red grad robe!! I wish I were closer so I could go to all these events :) and celebrate with you all!