6.05.2007

Photos by Jamie Zobrist...

Well, i really wanted someone to take pictures of my prego belly, so i called up Jamie (daniel's cousin's wife) and asked her to take them... she has always done such a good job doing other people's pictures, that i knew she would be perfect... I took them the day before my shower and as a gift she gave me a beautiful framed picture that she took, so if you were at the shower, then you saw it. After i saw that one it made me more excited to see the others. I just got the other pictures back today and i absolutely LOVE them!!! She did such a good job! THANKS JAMIE!!!!

5 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Love you loads. Aunt Linda xoxox

Unknown said...

gorgeous photos.

jules said...

love the new blog layout!

sara b said...

Brittany,
It has been fun reading your comments on my blog and checking yours now and then. You are beautiful and look so great pregnant. Best wished with the delivery, can't wait to see photos of your sweet babe. Please tell your family hello from all of us Batemans. Take care and get some sleep these last few weeks.
SaraB

Tim and Tanya said...

Brittney these pregnancy pictures are soooooooo precious! You looked great! I wish I would have done something like that! I seriously can't get over how beautiful you look. Love ya!