6.04.2007

St George...

On Staurday, June 2, 2007 my cousin Erik and his bride Annie were sealed for time and eternity in the St George, Utah Temple. Daniel and I drove up for this great day! Although it was a hot summer day, we had a lot of fun! The sealing was beautiful and the dinner and reception were so much fun! It totally reminded me of my wedding day and how wonderful and perfect everything was! I LOVE WEDDINGS! Congratulations Erik and Annie!! We Love You! Here are some pictures of the day...

The Newlyweds! - Erik and Annie
The Family...Dave, Linds, Mom, Daniel, and Me waiting on the Bride and GroomDaniel and Me at the St George TempleAt The Reception - My cousins, The MiguelsColby and Sandra (Engaged! They are getting married in August!)Sandra and Me at the ReceptionMy uncles, aunts, cousins, and grandparents...I love this picture... I suggested to do this picture and they were all like, um..no, but they did it anyway and it turned out so cute, When i showed them, they loved it! :)
The Band and Erik and Annie

1 comment:

Heather said...

Kate is so cute. You are doing a lot better than me I can not believe all the cute pictures. We are excited to see her in person : )