9.04.2007

2 Months Old...

Kate is now 2 months old and i took her to a doctor's appointment yesterday. Her doctor said she was healthy. She now weights 13 pounds and 14 ounces, and is 23 inches long. She also had to get a set of her first shots. When the nurse put the first one into her thigh it didn't register for a few seconds. Then it hit her! Her whole face turned bright red and a big frown appeared, then the burst of tears along with the piercing screams and cries... Good thing Daniel was holding her, because i think if i was, i would i punched the nurse for making my baby cry, or i would have started crying myself! Daniel said he's never heard her cry like that! She got a total of 3 shots, 2 on one thigh and 1 on the other, and an oral vaccine witch she took with no problem! Well... after we were home and she was fine again i couldn't resist a picture of her bandaged thighs.

2 comments:

Thisismyhappyworld said...

she is so cute brittney!!!!!! I fell bad because I cut not see you and kate last saturday , and I hope that we can see each other more often take care nad call me please bye, rocio and elena

Thisismyhappyworld said...

she is so cute brittney!!!!!! I fell bad because I cut not see you and kate last saturday , and I hope that we can see each other more often take care nad call me please bye, rocio and elena