9.05.2007

Thank Heaven For Little Girls...


I am so grateful to have a husband who recognizes the importance of motherhood. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mommy and i absolutely love every second of it! Being at home, playing with my darling daughter, cleaning, doing laundry, and awaiting for my prince to come home... to me these are the simple pleasures of my life! There is nothing more important to me than my family. Daniel and Kate bring me so much joy to me, it is indescribable! Today i am especially grateful for little girls. The softness they have, the sweetness of their looks, the adorable dresses, the cute bows, and especially for their brightening smiles. There is nothing better than to see a sweet little girl, especially mine, smile at you...


Here are some smiles that melt my heart!

3 comments:

jules said...

I know. I love little girls too. I just can't wait to see if I'm having one!

Linda LaPierre said...

Kate Marie is so beautiful! All of the photos are great! I love you all. Aunt Linda xoxox

Zobrist Family said...

How cute is that pic of Kate smiling that big! I'm in love! Did you move into your new house yet?