9.10.2007

Yum... brazilian steakhouse!

Last week one of daniel's old mission companions and his wife were in town. (Dan and Nicole Riley) They live in St George, with their beautiful baby girl Audrey, and we get to see them every once in a while, when we are there. Well, they came here on an anniversary getaway and we are so glad they took some time to go eat dinner with us. We went to Samba in the Mirage. It was absolutely delicious! If anyone has ever been to a Brazilian steakhouse then you know they just bring meats around and around and around again until you give them the red light to stop! So we basically ate until we couldn't eat anymore. We had a great time meeting up with them!

2 comments:

jaclyn anderson said...

Brittney...so I really sad that I took so long to start a blog! I absolutely love it and it has become my new addiction. :)

jules said...

Mmmm...I love it. We go to Tucanos ALL the time. So good.