10.30.2007

3 month photo shoot...

I absolutely LOVE taking pictures of Kate... but what i love even more than that is JAMIE taking pictures of Kate! She is an absolutely wonderful photographer. I am so impressed with her patience as well. Kate got a little fussy toward the end, but we did manage to get a few smiles out of her and a few cries. What do you think? Isn't she just gorgeous? I love the tutu pics! Thanks so much Jamie.... we will be calling you soon for another shoot for our Christmas cards. By the way... anyone in the Las Vegas area are welcome to contact her for their own photo shoot with their family, babies, graduation, weddings, etc... Jamiliajean@yahoo.com. Enjoy...
























4 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

Love them, love them! I especially love the black and whites. Kate Marie is so beautiful smiling, not smiling, crying, not crying...she's just beautiful! Ummm, I can't wait to see what I'm getting....love you all. Aunt Linda xoxox

mary said...

Those are SO great. I love the first one best... so sweet! But I also think the ones of her in pearls are darling!

Kerry said...

SO CUTE! jaime is amazing

Parkinson Family said...

Yeah im going to have to agree with mary the first is just gorgeous! I like the tutu stuff too, very girlie and the rest of the pics are great too. You're going to have so many good ones!