4.09.2008

Girls Night...



A little girls night out was much needed for me yesterday... kate was being really clingy and whiny and you could just tell her teeth are just killing her! So it was nice to get out and have some fun! (Thanks Daniel for staying with her and waking up at night to comfort her!) Our night started at 9pm... we got our shoes, lanes, and balls... The game began... our team had one less player (one of our players had to work) so it was 6 vs 5... the games were pretty neck and neck throughout the night... i believe everyone had at least 1 strike and a couple people got turkeys! Unfortunately we lost again... but theres always next month! After we headed to the cafe for some dessert and chatting... I had a great night (other than the fact that i think i got pink eye, ugh!) Thanks ladies...



sisters


stacey would constantly miss this pin...


the teams
from left to right
rachelle, stacey, me, britt, stacie -- kate, jenna, amy, becky, rachelle, brittany

4 comments:

Hibbard Family said...

LETS HEAR IT FOR CORONADO LADIES! YEAH! Seriouslly, these bowling nights are a lot of fun and I really enjoy getting to know your ward's group of girls, you guys are great! We need to end a little earlier next time in order to make BJ's though!!! Hope your eye is better.

Jack Attack said...

so fun! I was totally wasted this morning. what was I thinking staying out so late...I'm closer to 30 than I think and my body is telling me so.

we'll get 'em next time.

Parkinson Family said...

oh fun, hope your eye gets better

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

TURKEY! That's all I can say! Thanks for the great time. I love you girls.