4.09.2008

Kids and Phones...

it's for you...


What is it about these hand held devices that babies/kids/adults/teens cannot resist... I admit to being a phone addict myself... give me a break, i worked for t-mobile & at&t for 2.5 years... Is it that the phone lights up when you press the buttons? Is it that it vibrates/rings when you receive a text/voice message? Is it that we just want to be available? Like most, my phone is usually on me most of the day, on occasion i will leave it somewhere in my house and go do mom things and will come back to see i have 1 or 2 missed calls (why does the phone always ring when you are not around?). Kate sees me on the phone and has lately picked it up and started having conversations with herself (blabbering and making funny facial expressions)... She has ALWAYS loved the phone, like this former post, i am continually wondering if i have indeed created a cell phone monster...




2 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

How cute is little Miss Katie Dye? I bet it's cute listening to her jabber away... Kisses for her. Love you. Aunt Linda xoxox

Parkinson Family said...

cute cute! i love how she holds the phone up to her