4.18.2008

Week Review...

Kate has been sick with rotavirus since Sunday... From what i've read and from taking to a friend who just went through it, Kate probably had it on Friday but didn't show signs until Sunday... anyway this virus consists of vomit, diarrhea (a lot of it), runny nose... not fun, for me or for her. So my week has been quite hectic... She should be cured from the virus any day now, so things will be back to normal... Despite her sickness I've been trying to take some pictures of her this week... So this is what Kate has been up to...

playing with her toys


pulling up to get to everything on the coffee table is a daily occurance...


taking a break...


climbing the stairs is not scary at all for Kate... she doesn't quite get that, when she wants to rest, she can't just back herself up and sit, because she'll fall... we're working on that right now.


The rocking horse is a big hit... i put her on and she sways front to back with a huge smile on her face... (i got this at the DI for 2 bucks and thought she wouldn't use it for a while and now she can't get enough of it.)



Tara gave kate these sunglasses when she was born... 9 1/2 months later... she is loving them... she loves to take them off and then pass them to me to put them back on her.





We take walks around our neighborhood pretty much everyday, Kate loves to ride in her car and would stay in it all day!







My heart just melts whenever she reaches out for me!

5 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

I hope Katie starts feeling better soon! I love the photos w/the sunglasses. She is such a sweetie and I can't wait to see her! Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxox

Jack Attack said...

so sorry to hear about Kate's illness. Nothing worse than a sick baby. Your photos are looking great.

suzanne said...

i hate being sick...but it is SO much worse to see your baby sick. i hope she is better soon.

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

I hope that Kate is back to her cute chubby self! See you Tuesday (I will get the doll then :)

Parkinson Family said...

aww thats sad, poor kate. Glad shes better though and i love the sunglasses pic and in the car when she reaching out to you