5.13.2011

{FLASHBACK} Waterton, Canada 2010



I've said it before and i really mean it... Going to Canada is one of my FAVORITE vacations.
For the next couple weeks i'll be doing a series of 'Flashbacks' from my last Waterton, Canada trip, August 2010.
For some reason, i passed it up during the summer...
It could have something to do with the fact that i took thousands (yes, thousands) of photos.
And to pick the few i loved was hard.
We were there for 2 weeks and it was incredible!

One of my favorite places to photograph there is Cameron Lake.
It's a short drive from town and well worth it!
Can you see why?










We play at the park daily.
It's right across from the Dahl Cabin.
The kids LOVE IT!
Lucy was 11 months old at the time.
The kid loves a swing!
And so does Kate.




I can't wait to go back!
I feel so lucky and blessed that Daniel has such a great family heritage.
And i'm so lucky that this year they are allowing me and my family to enjoy this beautiful place!!
Thank you, thank you to Ron and Kathie... and especially GRANNYBIRD!

1 comment:

Linda LaPierre said...

I, too, thank Kathy, Ron and Grannybird for allowing our family to enjoy the beautiful park this year. Can't wait! Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxo