5.05.2011

New Beginnings.



I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I am involved with the young women (ages 12-18) in my church.
And every year we welcome in the new (12 yr old) girls into this young women's program.
We discuss the theme, personal progress and how the young women program works.
This year, i was in charge.
It was a lot of work, but i had a lot of fun!
We chose the theme Happily Ever After.
We focused on letting the girls know that they can write their own story. That they can make their own happily ever after.
I was so impressed with the girls and their involvement. I was very proud of them.
Here are a few photos from the evening.




I made a subway art with the 13th Article of Faith.
(Want it? Download it here.)


I also hand stamped 16 necklaces that said "EVER AFTER."
And made cupcakes topped with gumballs.




It was such a great night.
So grateful to all the leaders and girls who participated and helped.

2 comments:

Nicole & Ammon said...

You are so crafty! Love it all!

Parkinson Family said...

looks awesome!!