8.07.2012

Utah Vacation July/Aug 2012




We went to Lehi for 2 weeks during the summer. We had a great time hanging out with my sister and her kids! We were there for Pioneer Day and Lindsey's ward had a Ward Activity and Kate ran her first 1/2 mile run and i think she thought she was going to die. She could barely breathe when she finished. But we were so proud of her for doing it. Tyler rocked it and ended in 3rd place.









While we were there i planned a Bridal Shower for my sister-in-law, Kelcie. It was a 'Sweet as a Peach" theme and it all came together so great.




One day, I was able to spend some time with my college roommates and there cute kids. I loved chatting with them and getting caught up with their lives. Love me some Tara and Jules time!






We also headed to the Alpine pool and let the kids get all their energy out. We left a bit early than we wanted because there was a huge wind storm and table umbrellas were flying all over the place. It was a bit scary... but we survived.

More to come...

No comments: